Thursday, December 23, 2010

felt hair clips






i needed to come up with a christmas gift for the little girl i babysit, hailey. so i googled a bunch of stuff and eventually decided to make her some hairclips and headbands because her hair is pretty short as you can see in the pictures. (yep, that's her, the little blondie) i didn't take pictures of the others, but these were for sure my favorites. took the longest to make because it was all hand stitching, but i love them and want to make some for my own girls now. perhaps one or two for myself. :) i didn't bookmark the link i used as instruction, but if i find it again, i'll link it back here. :)

So this isn't the exact link that i used for making my clips, but i did look at it and got inspired from it. i'm sure this method would work just fine as well.

UPDATE: THIS is the link i used for my clips. pretty straight forward and leaves you to your imagination as far as what you could do with the felt/clips. i love it.

1 comment:

  1. SO cute. Wish you could come to my baby shower. :) I'm wigging out over all the fun girl stuff I can get now and I can hardly stand it!

    ReplyDelete